Introductory 2019 Membership Rate !
We have made joining the BQYC even easier for new members or members from days gone by!
Single Membership - $230.00 + tax
Couple Membership - $345.00 + tax
2019 BQYC Membership Information
Welcome new and current members to your Bay of Quinte Yacht Club ! You're invited to complete the 2019 Membership Application Form and Fee Schedule.
We also welcome Junior members to the Bay of Quinte Yacht Club ! If you’re a full-time student under the age of 25, please complete the Junior Membership Application Form: (includes summer dinghy storage).
With a BQYC Membership you are eligible to:
- Receive a one year membership from January 1 to December 31
- Make use of the clubhouse and grounds facilities with bar privileges
- Attend club social events
- Receive Member discounts on Club Rental, Junior Sailing School, Junior Racing Program and Learn-to-Sail program.
- Participate in club dinghy racing and regattas
- Utilize the fleet of club sailing dinghies
- Utilize the dinghy launch and summer dinghy storage on the lawn for a nominal fee.
Bay of Quinte Yacht Club members with their own boat(s) maintained in the Belleville area are able to take advantage of the boating upgrade.
By taking advantage of the Boating Upgrade, members are further eligible to:
- Participate with their boat in a full summer schedule of Racing as well as Sail & Power Cruising Events
- Participate in Lift In / Lift Out and access to winter storage of your powerboat, keelboat and mast as well as summer storage of your cradle at a preferred rate.
- Use the Club Gin Pole and temporary docking facilities
- Make use of reciprocal privileges at participating Clubs
* Please note that some restrictions may apply and there may be an additional charge for some activities.
How do become a member of BQYC ?
Complete and download the 2019 Membership Application Form. It’s also available at the BQYC Member’s Long Reach Bar.
Call BQYC at 613-966-5931 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your completed membership form can be dropped off at the BQYC Member’s Long Reach Bar or mailed to:
Once we’ve received your 2019 Membership Application Form, we’ll send you an invoice for payment of your annual membership. Enjoy everything your 2019 BQYC membership has to offer – Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, the Bay of Quinte has it all!!
Thank you for making the Bay of Quinte Yacht Club your membership of choice.