1. All courses will remain the same as last year. The marks are in the same locations.
2. Fleets will be the same (Div 1, Div 2, Div 3, Shark) provided there are enough participants signed up to maintain all fleets.
3. There is no change to Racing or RC Instructions
4. There will be a race fee of $61 (plus tax). This will include your PHRF certificate. The payment can be e-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. RC for each race will be on a volunteer basis. Please email email@example.com to set up a date. Paradox has graciously offered to take the first race on July 29.
6. It is the skipper’s responsibility to ensure all precautions are taken to prevent the spread of Covid-19. BQYC recommends that anyone sailing on your boat is considered a part of your family group. BQYC also recommends that all sailors wear masks while in close contact with other sailors. While visiting the club facility, before and after racing, it is expected that the club rules concerning Covid-19 are strictly adhered to.
7. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be participating
BQYC Keel Boat Racing
BQYC is active with 3 PHRF divisions plus Sharks:
- Div 1 - Spinnaker, faster boats with PHRF below about 200
- Div 2 - Spinnaker, PHRF above about 200
- Div 3 - White Sail, no spinnaker nor flying headsails
- Shark class - One Design racing
2020 Race Schedule
- 2019 Racing Instructions for Skippers (no changes from 2018)
- Race Committee Instructions
- Starting Sequences
- 2018 Race Recording Sheet (with PHRF ratings)
- Course Listings
- Course Charts
- Protest Form