Registration for 2020 Now Open
Covid 19 Update for 2020 Learn to Sail Programs
It goes without saying that there is a lot of uncertainty regarding public health requirements as we move into the summer period. Your health and safety is always our primary concern, so please be assured that BQYC has and will continue to comply with all public health requirements and guidelines to minimize health and safety risks to our participants, our employees, our members, our families, and our community.
If our summer programs are permitted to continue, we will increase our cleaning and sanitization procedures on hard surfaces, and ensure participants have access to facilities to wash/sanitize hands before/after activities. Our staff will be trained on the new procedures and monitored for compliance.
If our summer programs are not permitted to continue or are postponed to later in the season, BQYC will offer our customers a 100% refund or permit customers to rebook, space permitting.
In order for this process to be seamless, we require that everyone use the on-line registration system, where an account will be created (if you don’t already have one), and you pay by major credit card.
In the meantime, we hope that you and your family remain healthy.
To view program session dates and pricing either open the downloadable forms or visit the on-line registration system (the links are below).
Please note: The process for online registration takes you to the secure ChecKLICK Sports Registration Website. You will be asked to set-up an account, complete all the participant information, and pay on-line via credit card. For the Sailing School programs, Online registration allows you to track your child's progress and be involved in the skills they are working on!
- Adult Learn to Sail Yachts (Starting Mon. April 27, 2020 6pm): online registration click here
- Adult Learn to Sail Dinghies (17+): online registration click here
- Summer Sailing School Camps and Learn to Race: online registration click here
- Youth Race Team Training and/or Charter Boat Rental: online registration click here Please see junior membership requirements below.
- Quinte Quest Clinic and Regatta: online registration (under construction)
Below are downloadable forms for information on dates and prices. There is no option to pay in person at the bar at this time. Please use the on-line registration links above.
- Adult Learn to Sail Yachts (Starting Mon. April 27, 2020 6pm): click here
- Adult Learn to Sail Dinghies (17+): click here
- Summer Sailing School Camps and Learn to Race: click here
- Youth Race Team Training: click here. Please see junior membership requirements below.
- Need to charter a boat? Limited Youth Race Team Charter Boats Available. Please fill out the Youth Race Team Registration form to apply for a charter click here
BQYC Junior Membership:
All participants in Youth Race Team must have a club membership. Children & Youth up to 25 years are covered under their parent's membership.